Who doesn’t love a good sunset? Watching one can be one of the most memorable parts of a trip. Especially watching one with good friends and a drink in hand. I’ve been lucky enough to see some really beautiful sunsets in my travels. Although the sun is always the same, it’s amazing how different a sunset can be. From the deep red skies over the African bush to the golden glow of the Arctic, each sunset offers a unique and memorable snapshot of a destination you need to experience to understand. Photographing a sunset can be tricky business. Below are 16 of my favorites that I’ve been able to capture from around the world.
January 9, 2014 | 1 Comment
Tags: Africa, Arabian Desert, Australia, Beautiful, Botswana, Cairo, Cartagena, Chobe, Chobe River, Colombia, Countryside, Cruise, Dubai, Egypt, Giza, Iceland, Indian Ocean, Japan, Madikwe, Madikwe Game Reserve, Monkey Mia, Mount Fuji, Mpumalanga, new, Nile River, Pinnacles Desert, red sunset, Sabi Sands, SilverWind, south africa, Stone Town, sunrise, sunset, sunsets, Tanzania, travel, UAE, United Arab Emirates, Watsons Bay, western australia, Zanzibar
Subscribe & Follow!
- Step by Step Guide to Entering & Exiting a Country with Two Different Passports February 8, 2014
- How to Travel with Two Passports October 15, 2013
- Frequently Asked Questions About Traveling with Two Passports March 27, 2014
- What to Do in Havana, Cuba November 14, 2011
- 16 Crazy Landscape Photos of Sossusvlei Namibia July 22, 2014
- Vik, Iceland: the Perfect Daytrip from Reykjavik July 16, 2014
- The Most Delicious Southern Foods July 2, 2014
- Join Style Hi in South Africa! – February 2015 June 24, 2014