The 2014 Sochi Winter Games are about to kick off and I’ve been here on the ground since last week. If you missed it, I’m here working for the Organizing Committee through February and am super excited to play a small role in these Games. Although none of the Olympic events are actually taking place within the city of Sochi, the seaside town is still considered to be host of the Games and as such, I felt compelled to go and check it out for myself. Overall, I was highly impressed. It is a beautiful city even in winter and I found walking around exploring to be extremely pleasant. The city is filled with outdoor art and seems like it may have been constructed with pedestrians in mind. Please enjoy these photos that I feel capture the unique feel of this slice of the Russian Riviera.
February 4, 2014 | Comments Off on The City of Sochi in Photographs
Subscribe & Follow!
- Step by Step Guide to Entering & Exiting a Country with Two Different Passports February 8, 2014
- How to Travel with Two Passports October 15, 2013
- Frequently Asked Questions About Traveling with Two Passports March 27, 2014
- What to Do in Havana, Cuba November 14, 2011
- 11 Pieces of Essential Gorilla Trekking Gear December 3, 2016
- Join us in the Galapagos in April 2017! July 20, 2016
- Join us in Southern Africa in 2017! July 18, 2016
- Join us in India in February 2017! July 16, 2016